- Develop & Implement Strategies and action plans with the Line Manager to meet the company objectives.
- Be responsible for Sales objective/Sales Plan for the assigned area including that of Strategic Distributors & direct accounts.
- Work independently & jointly with the Distributor team to meet set objectives.
- Identify new Customer Projects in Industrial segments & Coordinate with IO Manager/Distributor to submit proposals.
- Work closely with Technical Service Dept to provide necessary service, advice, training etc for the customers.
- Be responsible for developing key direct accounts and also maintain good contacts & relationship with strategic accounts of the Distributors.
- Monitor constantly Distributor sales to avoid loss in customers/Volumes.
- Liaise closely with Distributors for proper sales forecasting and follow up on orders to follow the Sales Plan.
- Have good Market Intelligence to follow Competitor actions – Promotions, Strategies and to inform the Supervisor on a timely basis.
- University graduate, Mechanical/ Chemical Engineer is preferred
- Min 5 years of relevant experience in B to B Industrial Sales/ Marketing
- Good at presentation/ negotiation skill
- Information sources and troubleshooting problems
- Good English and Vietnamese communication.
If you are open for a new opportunity, please contact Ms. Quyen Nguyen at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.