Roles & Responsibilities
- Low poly modeling of office furniture items in 3D Max as per the company guidelines
- Find and build materials and textures as per the company specifications
- Apply materials to 3D models created by you.
- Render icons for models using VRay render
- Render plan view and resize using Photoshop if required
- Perpetually follow the standards for files, file types and folder structures defined by the company
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Autodesk 3DS - Max & 3D modeling
- Intermediate skills in PhotoShop, VRay and Sketchup
- Ability and enthusiasm to learn quickly
- Goal-oriented mindset with the ability to work under pressure
- High degree of professionalism
- Basic communication skills in English
- Low-poly 3D modeling for gaming / real time-rendering is a big advantage
- Architecture and/or Interior Design knowledge/experience is an advantage
You may call Ms. Ni at 3910 0027 extension 119 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussion.